"Know the true value of time: snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." - Lord Chesterfield
MTAC: April 3-5, Nashville, TN (confirmed)
Momocon: May 28-31, Atlanta, GA (considering)
I'M DOIN' STUFF:
- Art Instruction Schools course -
- The Darkest Wand - (preliminary artwork)
------ promotional image 15% (sketch complete)
- two full-body chibis for website - (1/2)
- three full-body chibis for (diff.) website - (0/3)
- real life Christmas gift commission -
- YGO! Artbook/Fanbook -
- new prints for next year -
- calendar - (4/12)
-I Can't (a Yu-gi-oh! ff)
He can master virtually any multiplayer game. But even though love requires more than one person, it's not a game. And he wishes it was. Because then he wouldn't be losing.
-Captivated (a Naruto ff)
When such innocence shines this bright, it's hard to ignore it. Even trying to destroy this innocence won't rob it of its light. In fact, the harder you try, the more it will only captivate you.
TRANSLATING Slow due to workload.
YTCHORUS (INDEFINITE HIATUS)
NIGHTMARE RISING - 21% planning (PROJECT ON HOLD)
Languages: English - 英語 / Japanese - 日本語|
Hi everyone! My penname is Yuki Suishou, which I sign on almost all of my art pieces as "YS" (if it's not there, then I probably forgot ), but most people call me Haruka, which I think has become my adopted name. So feel free to call me either one~ I love browsing dA to find amazing art and amazing artists to favorite and watch and to learn from and be inspired by.
[Pixiv coming soon]
Personal Quote: Everything is an optical illusion. We only see what we want to.
---->Social media buttons used are here
I’m actually going to be adapting a novel into a manga! It’s still sort of surreal to me and we’re just getting started with it, but…yes! To sum it up, it’s a sort of fantasy story involving thievery, magic, mess-ups, and the struggle to define what “right” and “wrong” really is. The novel was, overall, a good read, and I’m excited to have the opportunity to transform it into a manga format! I’m nervous, but I want to do my very best, with God’s help, to make it a great work that both the author and I can be proud of. ;v;/ I'll share more info when I can! x3
A Writing ExerciseThis is an exercise I thought up to help with understanding a character you created or one that you roleplay. Okay! Let's flex those writing muscles! Take the challenge and fill this out with some thought and post it in your blogs if you want! See if you understand your chara a bit better!eezybreezy6
BLANK 101 Questions OC101 Questions You Should Be Able to Answer About Your CharacterGensuki
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is your occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
12. What is your style of dress?
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?